Well, it is taking us a bit longer to get our site together than we had anticipated. With an event at our newest location in Boring, OR quickly approaching, we're going to 'duct-tape' a few things together until we are able to get caught up. In the meantime, have a look around and check back soon ....
From Events ...
Keyline course to be taught at our Boring, OR location August 24th through the 26th:To learn more about the course, look here under News & Events
TOOLBOX FOR A RAPIDLY CHANGING WORLD – DROUGHT-PROOF YOUR PROPERTY – RAPID SOIL CREATION – ELIMINATE OFF-FARM INPUTS – LIVESTOCK AS TOOLS TO IMPROVE LAND – INTEGRATE PASTURES, PONDS, AND PRODUCTIVE TREE CROPS
Using Yeomans’ Keyline Scale of Permanence as a guide for effective whole farm planning, this course will lead you through the process of developing a comprehensive land management plan. Keyline’s Scale of Permanence (Climate, Land Shape, Water Supply, Farm Roads, Trees/Plants, Permanent Buildings, Fencing and Soil), will help you evaluate the impact of decisions regarding your property.
Key benefits of taking the course?
● Generate an inspired vision for your landscape
● Increase the yields and resilience of rangelands, pastures, and your whole operation
● Learn to create and implement a whole farm plan using the insights of Keyline Design
● Discover the secrets for rapid creation of healthy, and biologically active topsoil
● Plan for whole landscape water harvesting (using Holistic Management and Keyline techniques), for your property
● Learn to connect and integrate farm infrastructure, layout, and functions for improved efficiencies and synergy
● Reduce costs and dependency on outside inputs, increase profits, and enhance livelihoods while improving your quality of life
● Position your farm, ranch, or nursery operation for success in changing times